Marquee Site Foreman - Reading, Berkshire
Our thriving and creative marquee company is looking for a full-time foreman to become part of our busy and productive team.
The role will involve leading teams at various sites and prestigious venues across the South of England as well as at our office and warehouse situated on the Berkshire/Hampshire border.
Experience, knowledge and skills of the marquee and events industry would be preferable (non-essential to the right applicant). Above all, we are looking for a team player, with excellent communication skills, who will competently liaise with our Event Managers and clients and will motivate and efficiently manage crews throughout each project.
Role & Responsibilites
- Installing and dismantling Clearspan marquee structures ranging from 3m to 25m span
- Ensuring projects are delivered efficiently, professionally, on time and to the satisfaction of the client
- Communicating professionally with all clients and sub-contractors
- Promoting our company’s values and high standards by delivering excellent results
- Adhering to Health & Safety industry requirements
- Managing and motivating small to large teams on site and at the warehouse
- Providing inhouse and on the job training and coaching for new or seasonal crew
- Maintaining and servicing our high spec equipment
- Knowledge of marquee technology, the events industry, the methods, equipment, materials and tools needed
- Excellent customer service and ability to communicate on all levels when liaising with clients, colleagues and sub-contractors
- Reliability, punctuality and an enthusiastic hard-working attitude
- Ability to lead by example and motivate a team of both experienced and unskilled workers
- Attention to detail and finish are essential
- A full driving license, 7.5 tonne lorry and a forklift licence desirable (training can be provided)
- Ability to work flexibly, with some long hours, some weekend work will be essential in peak season (April-Oct)
- Basic IT Skills
- Physical fitness is important due to the nature of the work
The role offers the right candidate a great opportunity to become a highly valued and integral part of our fast paced and vibrant company, along with a generous salary and benefits package.
We’d love to hear from you. Contact us on 0800 298 5955 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org